2022 Swim Team & Conditioning
Registration NOW OPEN!
Swim Team members will train daily with our instructors and coaches and will focus on four swimming strokes, dives, turns and drills that will improve the swimmer's technique, refine their swimming skills, and build endurance.
- Monday thru Friday, 7:30am-8:30am (Level 1) and 8:30am-9:30am (Level 2). Level participation will be based on the swimmer's evaluation.
- The cost for the summer training is $250 for members and $275 for non-members of the DHSC Homeowner's Association.
- Cost includes: competition swimsuit, swim cap, and team shirt.
- Swimmers will participate in local recreational swim meets. The swim meet dates and locations will be listed soon and take place on Saturday mornings.
- The program is open to swimmers not previously on the team. A swimmer evaluation will take place with our swim team coaches to make sure your swimmer meets the minimum skill level. Evaluations will be conducted: May 14 and May 21, 9:00am-11:00am
- The cost also includes a team breakfast in July and an end-of-the season banquet!
Safety Measures: DHSC will continue following any and all CDC Guidelines and the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Protocols in place as of June 1, 2022.
Important Aquatic Policies: Occasionally the pool may have forced closures due to unexpected accidents or inclement weather. Our staff will do its best to inform participants immediately of all closures. In the event of a pool closure, you will be given the opportunity to make up the missed session as soon as possible.
Smog Policy: The South Coast Air Quality Management states that all strenuous physical activities which require mouth breathing should be discontinued with 1st stage smog alerts. DHSC will strictly adhere to this policy and close the swimming programs at any time there is a 1st stage smog alert.